Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Executives: Smartphone Cancer Alert
June 3, 2011 1 Comment
Entrepreneurs, Professionals, Executives, Students and Mobile Telephone Users – Your Mobile or Smartphone may put you at a significantly increased risk of cancer.
Action: There are a number of things that you may be able to do in order to increase your level of risk. The following article, courtesy of BNET will tell you more.
Mr. Castle personally preferred the 1969-vintage avocado-colored telephones which were mounted to the kitchen wall, with receivers attached to the mounts by long, droopy, curly, cords which tended to get tangled when you impulsively paced back-and-forth about the floor during a particularly intense conversation, usually with a member of the opposite sex on the other end of the call. While these phones probably did not correlate highly with the incidence of cancer amongst their users, it was possible to become so inextricably tangled in the ever-tightening cord that blood circulation to one or more of your limbs could be cut off.
- Cell phones now pose a significant risk of cancer? (intomobile.com)
- Smartphones and Cancer: The 10 Best (and Worst) Handsets by Radiation Levels (techland.time.com)
- The Personal And Business Synergy Of Inspiration – Teach Someone Something (douglascastle1.wordpress.com)
- WHO: Cell phone use can increase possible cancer risk (politics.ie)
- World Health Organization: cell phones possibly carcinogenic (venturebeat.com)
- World Health Organization: Cell Phone Radiation Can Probably Cause Cancer (geekologie.com)
- Coffee, pickled veggies also ‘possibly’ cause cancer (via The Chart) (techweev.com)
- World Health Organization Says Mobile Phones May Cause Cancer (science.slashdot.org)
- WHO panel warns cellphones may cause cancer (laaska.wordpress.com)
- World Health Organization: Cell phone use can increase possible cancer risk (via This Just In) (techweev.com)
- Gadgetwise: Remedies for Cellphone-Cancer Concerns (gadgetwise.blogs.nytimes.com)
- WHO Classifies Mobile RF Radiation A Class 2B Cancer Causing Agent And There’s an App For Detection..Sort Of (ducknetweb.blogspot.com)
- Cell phone cancer scare: what now? (holykaw.alltop.com)
- Cellphones And Cancer (andrewsullivan.thedailybeast.com)
- World Health Organization: Cell Phone Use Could Cause Cancer (wcbsfm.radio.com)